Friday, April 10, 2009

What our students Say??

I would recommend it to anyone using QuickBooks2009! Here we get practical knowledge working on quickbooks and I got Quickboos user certifcation also...

Kavitha and Pallavi from TG Voices Bangalore



This is one of the best classes I have taken...it's really wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone using QuickBooks!

- John K.S


I am now comfortable doing my job in QuickBooks in my company which has sponsored my training fees and it's a real value addition to my career.

- M/S. Sabre International Ltd.


This training really frees me up to focus on the strategic aspects of the company...not just the accounting.



-Debrothi Roy


Very informative; great instructor; excellent integration between general accounting principals and QuickBooks functionality.



-Iteamic Pvt. Ltd.


I learned LOTS of useful things in this QuickBooks class. The instructor's knowledge was a very good and they answered all my questions.

-Ujwal Management Pvt. Ltd.


We were very fortunate to find QuickBook Training in Bangalore. Their training helped me in working on a weekly basis with my daily sales entries, payroll, A/P, generating checks to vendors, and printing monthly reports, such as profit and loss, and cash flow.



-Mr. Yash sharma.
Financial Analyst,New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment